The stiff competition in the online gaming industry has brought about a rise in welcome bonus offers over the recent past. Today, almost every Canadian online casino site gives new players a welcome bonus when they sign up. Of course, such an offer aims to entice you to join the platform and increase your gaming time. But nonetheless, the various different types of welcome bonuses provide an opportunity to profit risk-free.
However, it is essential to understand that every online casino bonus comes with a fine print. It can be overwhelming with all the terms and conditions to follow. Hence we’ve put together a comprehensive guide on welcome bonuses to help all players. Here you will find everything you need to know about this kind of offer, including its various types, tips on how to find and claim the best one, and much more.
Canadian Casinos with the Best Welcome Bonus Offers in 2023:
|1||22Bet Casino Review||Welcome Bonus 100% up to C$450||Claim Bonus|
|2||Tortuga Casino Review||Welcome Bonus 120% up to $1200||Claim Bonus|
|3||Zaza Casino Review||Welcome Bonus 100% Up To C$1500 + 1000 Free spins||Claim Bonus|
|4||Casoo Casino Review||Welcome Package up to C$3,000 + 200 Free Spins||Claim Bonus|
|5||Casino.com Review||Welcome Package 100% up to C$1000 + 200 Free Spins||Claim Bonus|
|6||Stakes Casino Review||Welcome Bonus 100% up to C$1000 + 50 free spis||Claim Bonus|
|7||VegasPlus Casino Review||Welcome Bonus Package up to $2,250 + 100 free spins||Claim Bonus|
|8||777 Casino Review||Welcome Package Up To C$1500 + 77 Free Spins||Claim Bonus|
|9||Ocean Breeze Casino Review||Welcome Package up to $6000 + 150 Free Spins||Claim Bonus|
|10||Wild Sultan Casino Review||Welcome Bonus 100% up to C$500 + 100 free spins||Claim Bonus|
What is a Welcome Bonus?
Otherwise known as a sign up bonus, the welcome bonus is an incentive used by operators to attract new players. It is one of the many casino bonuses and promotions out there. This offer comes in different forms depending on the website that you are using. Some casinos may decide to extend your playing hours, while others award free spins or simply cash. Either way, this is an excellent opportunity to play and even profit completely risk-free.
The most common type of casino welcome offer is the deposit bonus. This kind requires you to deposit a certain amount of money before you can claim the bonus. Additionally, you may come across other types of welcome bonuses like the no deposit bonus, match bonus, mobile bonus, and many others. However, every type of casino welcome bonus has unique terms and conditions.
Types of Welcome Bonus Offers
There are many kinds of welcome bonuses available to Canadian online punters. These offers come with different terms and conditions. Of course, we recommend that you always read and understand those first before you claim
Match Deposit Bonus
A match deposit bonus works just like a deposit bonus. However, the amount you get with match deposits depends on how much you deposit in the first place. For example, a welcome casino bonus may award a “150% match deposit bonus on up to $200”. This means that if you make an initial deposit of the maximum allowed $200, you’ll get extra 150% or $300. Hence in total you will have $500 to play with.
However, there are some things to consider in this case. Namely the percentage itself, the maximum value and the number of required deposits. Although the match deposit normally offers the highest amount, it also comes with the highest wagering requirements.
Mobile Welcome Bonus
Thanks to the availability and affordability of devices like smartphones and tablets, many punters are shifting to mobile play nowadays. Hence, a lot of casino operators offer different rewards to those players. So for customers who download the mobile casino apps can receive a special mobile welcome bonus. In addition, this bonus applies to players that deposit money using mobile payment options. Of course, in what form it comes in depends on the casino.
Live No Deposit Bonus
Some live casinos will reward you with a welcome bonus when you sign up there. Alternatively, operators use the live no deposit bonus to promote new games on the market. However, the amount you get will vary from one site to another. Moreover, the live no deposit bonus may vary in its form. Sometimes it could be free spins but more often it’s cash.
Welcome No Deposit Bonus
This is one of the most popular types of welcome bonus at Canadian online casino sites. The advantage of the no deposit bonus is that you don’t risk any of your money. You simply register at a casino with that offer and the bonus gets automatically to your account. The most popular types of welcome no deposit bonus is cash money or free spins.
Deposit Welcome Bonus
Another popular and very sought after type of welcome offer is the deposit bonus. However, to claim this offer, you must, of course, register and deposit a certain amount first. Similar to other types of bonuses, you must meet all the requirements before you are allowed to claim the offers.
Free Spins Bonus
The free spins bonus is especially popular at casinos with online slots and roulette games. Sometimes the free spins may be a part of a welcome bonus package. Alternatively, new customers may receive free spins on their own as a separate bonus. As the name suggests, you are rewarded a certain number of spins to use on different games.
Make Your Own Bonus
This is not a very common type of casino welcome bonus, but it is highly rewarding. The good thing with this one is that it doesn’t depend on how much money you deposit into your account. Nevertheless, there is a minimum deposit required to claim it.
|1||Enzo Casino Review||Welcome Bonus 200% up to CA$1500 + 60 Free Spins||Claim Bonus|
Finding the Best Welcome Bonus in Canada
There are several factors that you must consider when looking for the best casino welcome bonus offers in Canada. Here, we have highlighted some of the main aspects to pay attention to:
- Bonus Match Percentage: You should consider the bonus match percentage and the maximum amount you must deposit to claim the welcome bonus. Of course, it may vary from one casino to another.
- Overall Bonus Value: The overall value of the offer is also important. We recommend you opt for bonus offers with the biggest value to boost your bankroll.
- General Terms and Conditions: You must read and understand the general terms and conditions attached to any offer before you claim. Otherwise you risk not qualifying to cash out.
- Supported Bonus Games: Some welcome bonuses like free spins are designed to promote specific casino games. Always choose a bonus that applies to different games to increase your options.
- Wagering Requirements: Most welcome bonuses come with wagering requirements. Operators do that to regulate how you use the offer. You should look for bonuses with low wagering requirements to maximise your benefits.
- Time Frames: Welcome casino bonuses normally only last for a certain period of time. Certainly, the best offers are those with a longer time limit. So look for one that lasts between 7 and 30 days from the day of claiming.
- Restrictions: There are some online casinos that limit their welcome bonus to players from a specific geographical location. You should always check to ensure that the location specific bonus offer is available to players in Canada.
Claiming a Casino Welcome Bonus
There are some steps you must follow when claiming a casino welcome bonus. However, it should be noted that the procedure may slightly vary from one site to another. Here is how to claim your welcome bonus offer:
- Choose a Good Casino: Find a reputable online casino with a proper license. Also the casinos should protect your data with the latest SSL encryption software.
- Sign Up: Create an account at the online casino. Sometimes you may have to provide personal information, such as your address. This is to verify your identity.
- Evaluate Available Offers: Check out the details of the welcome bonus, such as the wagering requirements, minimum deposit and time limit. Also make sure you’re happy with the bonus’ maximum percentage and the maximum amount.
- Read the Terms and Conditions: Every online casino welcome bonus has terms and conditions. In order to cash out later, you should ensure you can meet them before you claim. This may include the minimum and maximum deposit amount, and the time limit.
- Deposit Funds: Deposit money to your account after you have read, understood and agreed to the bonus requirements.
- Claim Your Bonus: Once you deposit to your account, you are free to claim the bonus. Depending on the casino, you may have to use a promo code when claiming the offer.
- Cash Out Your Winnings: You are free to withdraw your winnings once you have met all the requirements. The time it takes to receive your money will vary at each casino.
Many online casino welcome bonuses look appealing, but it’s not a guarantee they are worth claiming. Before accepting any offer, we highly recommend that you read and understand the fine print. Additionally, some online casinos will include country restrictions to the offer. Hence, you should always check if you’re eligible first. Last but not least, you evaluate the value of the offer. Specifically if the percentage match is worth investing. Moreover, pay attention to the minimum deposit requirement as well as the wagering one. Now that you know what a welcome bonus is and how to select one, you are ready to claim yours. But first have a look at our casino reviews and pick a gaming destination.
Yes, you must register with an online casino to claim their welcome bonus.
Yes, online casino welcome bonus offers have an expiration date. You must spend the offer before the set time elapses.
This is the set number of times you must play the bonus before you can cash out the winnings.
It depends, but generally yes. However, some bonuses like the no deposit welcome bonus don't require you to deposit anything.
Unless the bonus has specific limitations in the terms and conditions, you can use it on any game at that casino.
|1||Boo Casino Review||Welcome Package 100% up to C$1000 + 150 Free Spins||Claim Bonus|